Diet and Nutrition Diploma
دبلوم الحمية والتغذية
This Diet and Nutrition Diploma course is designed for those who want to explore the secrets of fitness and healthy life and make a career in this industry. This online course provides you with a complete guide to understanding the basics of a healthy and balanced diet and nutrition theory. The course materials are designed by industry experts to meet all your learning demands.
In this course, you’ll understand the roles and importance of the basic nutrients for life. You’ll learn about the macronutrients and the micronutrients, such as vitamins and minerals. The course will focus on nutrients requirements for different ages and life stages. You’ll get a good grasp of healthy dieting and weight management as well as weight loss. As a bonus, you’ll learn about the basics of the ketogenic diet. Apart from this, the course will cover different eating disorders and diet-related diseases to broaden your understanding of fitness and health.
Lastly, the course will focus on the roles of a nutritionist in achieving people’s fitness goal and the qualities of a good nutritionist to succeed in this field. This comprehensive course will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to become a nutrition and diet expert. The accredited certification will enhance your credibility to stand out from the crowd and kickstart your career in the fitness industry.
Key Features of Diet and Nutrition Diploma
This course is ideal for all anyone who genuinely wishes to learn more about Diet and Nutrition and wants to make a career in the fitness industry, which includes:
· Accredited by CPD
· Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
· Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
· Developed by qualified professionals
· Complies with EU’s General Data Protection Regulation 2018
· Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
· 24/7 Learning Assistance
Who should take the course
This course is ideal for all anyone who genuinely wishes to learn more about dyslexia and wants to make a career in the relevant fields, which includes:
- Personal Trainers.
- Fitness Instructors.
- Fitness Coaches.
- Fitness Enthusiasts.
- By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the roles and importance of nutrition and a balanced diet for healthy life.
- Learn about the essential macronutrients and micronutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, etc.
- Understand the nutrient requirements for different ages and life stages such as teenage, adulthood, pregnancy, etc.
- Learn the basics of the ketogenic diet for weight loss.
- Understand the different eating disorders and diet and nutrition-related diseases, and the use of nutrition in different diseases.
- Understand the role of the nutritionist and what qualities are required to become a successful nutritionist
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
01: Introduction to Nutrition
02: Nutrients for Life – Macronutrients
03: Nutrients for Life – Micronutrients
04: Nutrition Requirements from Pregnancy to Teenage
05: Nutrition Requirements for Adults and Various Groups
06: Healthy Dieting
07: Eating Disorders
08: Diet and Nutrition Related Diseases
09: Use of Nutrition in Different Illnesses/Diseases
10: Weight Control Management
11: Weight Loss Management
12: Basics of Ketogenic Diet
13: The Role of Nutritionist