(Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
This COSHH Training Course will teach participants how to handle, store, and control hazardous substances correctly. Many people work with hazardous chemicals and substances without really giving it a second thought. But employees working in such diverse places such as farms or swimming pools do come into contact with harmful materials and should know how to work safely with them. COSHH drives that learning and knowledge.
This COSHH Course will inform the learner of the risks involved in exposure to everyday chemicals, and how to keep themselves and those around them safe. The training modules are designed to present all the regulations present in this 2002 act and ensure that the full knowledge is given to safely deal with potentially hazardous environments.
By the end of the COSHH Course, you will know the full principles and contents of the COSHH act, and how it may apply to your workplace. As well as identifying the regulations, you will know the significance of COSHH symbols and how to act with them. You will also be able to perform risk assessments and mitigations in your workplace.
Who Should Take The COSHH Training Course
This informative COSHH Training Course is ideal for employees or business owners working in the following; areas;
- Leisure Facilities (Swimming Pools)
- Building Sites
- Large offices
By the end of the COSHH Training Course learners will be able to demonstrate that they can;
- Understand the responsibilities when dealing with dangerous chemicals or materials.
- Identify the various substances covered by COSHH regulations.
- Recognise the health risks with hazardous materials.
- Perform a risk assessment and management plan in the workplace for dangerous substances.
- Monitor and measure the risk levels in the workplace.
- Perform health surveillance on the colleagues.
01: COSHH Explained
02: COSHH Regulations
03: Health Problems Related to Hazardous Substances
04: Identifying Hazardous Substances
05: COSHH Risk Assessments
06: Control Measures and Monitoring
07: Implementing Control Measures
- Complies with the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- Developed by qualified health and safety professionals
- Instant e-certificate